As companies increase in scale, size and complexity, inefficiencies in subsidiary-based or centralized general ledger closings are magnified. This is due to a lack of transparency in the status of dependent activities such as key account reconciliations, journal entries for accrued accounts, reversing entries, etc.
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH BLACKLINE SYSTEMS
AXIA is a Certified Implementation Partner for BlackLine Systems.
BlackLine Systems offers a web-based solution that replaces manual, labor-intensive processes in finance and accounting with an easy-to-implement, easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain application. Companies that use the BlackLine Financial Close Suite have significantly improved efficiency, visibility and control over the financial close.
- Get a faster, better close with technology and continuous improvement
- Improve the quality of your account reconciliations with automation & standardization
- Lower the cost of your financial close using BlackLine
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheet errors, binders, paper and storage costs from your financial close process
- Expanded control and visibility
- Ensure Balance Sheet integrity
To View Online DEMOS – Click Here
Do you have the right structure in place? AXIA can work with your team to optimize and improve performance in the following areas:
- Month-End Close Process
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
AXIA will deploy an experienced team to design a comprehensive plan and assist in all phases of the implementation, provide in-depth, on-sight user training, and ensure project success.
Our Role as a Certified Implementation Partner:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) & Advisory
- Internal or Overall Project Management
- Implementation Leadership
- On-site User Training
Clients rely on us for:
- Superior Qualifications
- Proven Reputation
- Expert Project Management & Project Success!
- Efficient, Cost-Conscious and Sustainable Solutions