We are currently searching for a career driven individual who is looking to grow within an exciting consulting company.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assist with accounting and back office functions such as: payroll, A/R, A/P, invoicing, account reconciliations, and audits.
- Creates presentations using PowerPoint for presenting to internal & external audiences.
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, readying rooms and facilities for such meetings.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation, lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Process and submit monthly expense reports.
- Welcomes visitors, reviews correspondence, and arranges company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Partners.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Acts as a project manager for special projects which may include but are not limited to: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailing, and creating brochures.
- Works independently and within a team on special non-reoccurring and ongoing projects.
- Identifies and coordinates necessary process improvements.
- Promotes a culture of personal responsibility/accountability and open communications.
- Ensures fair and ethical policies and practices in all relationships and operations.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum appropriate, 2 year degree from an accredited institution with at least 2 years administrative experience, 4 year degree a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and listening skills
- Having worked in the management consulting and/or executive search industry preferred.
- Advanced level PC and software applications and capabilities; High level of MS Excel and PowerPoint preferred and QuickBooks a plus.
- A highly organized individual is required; Exceptional people/interpersonal skills.
- Exercises initiative, demonstrates adaptability, service motivation, respects the differences of others, and accepts personal responsibility.
- Works cohesively in a team-oriented environment with Senior Executive positions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of last-minute situations.
Please send resumes to email@example.com