The IT Manager will lead support of newly implemented applications as well as managing the roll out of approved enhancements and integrations across the supply chain. This role will manage vendors and direct the delivery of development on new and existing systems to meet the business needs by leveraging (offshore) vendor resources, IT infra service vendors.
Manage IT/ETRM environment by establishing, maintaining IT governance structure and procedures. Acts as a focal point for communication related system problems within the organization and collaborates with other teams and vendors on changes, fixes, and updates which includes, but not limited to;
- Incident/Problem management by liaising with business users, internal/external support services including ETRM vendor.
- Change management with prioritization among multiple requirements.
- Vendor/Contract management for application, Infrastructure management.
- SLA Management/Availability management.
- (Offshore) vendor management (Performance, Plan/schedule, Vacation Tracker).
- Invoice verification/Payment process for IT/ETRM related activities.
- User Support, EoD (End of Day) Support.
- Manages the release process for applications which includes effective end user/vendor communication.
- Release management.
- User Training.
- Knowledge management with documentation/documentation management.
- Manage System Configuration.
- Endur Development (Config/Scripting)
Broad knowledge and experience in the capabilities and use of common technologies in use in an Oil, Gas or LNG industry. Exposure to international commodities trading (physical and futures in Oil and Gas/LNG industry would be a plus) environments and knowledgeable in the configuration and support of ETRM.
Microsoft Office Skills (VB/Macro), Project, Word and PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, JIRA, BitBucket set up and management.
Experience in risk management and/or business process of LNG value chain would be an advantage and would add value in evaluation, specifically in physical and financial oil, gas or LNG products.
Technical: 8+ years of OpenLink Endur technical knowledge and experiences including solution design, hands-on development. Good understanding of an ETRM software solution (especially Openlink Endur), best practices, and relevant implementation methodologies. Basic knowledge of Database, Infrastructure (Server, Network). Experience in full life cycle of software development and support (Requirement gathering – design – dev/coding – testing -releasing).
- Information Technology Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Project Management