Senior Tax Accountant
Our clients is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant with 3 to 5 years public accounting and/or corporate tax experience, or in the tax function of a publicly traded multinational corporation, with knowledge of US consolidated and international rules. Responsibilities will focus on preparation of the corporate and partnership federal income tax returns and assist with preparation of the US quarterly and annual income tax provision (ASC subtopic 740) tax packages as well as reconciling the US deferred tax balances. The position will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the company’s tax depreciation reports. This position will be responsible for assisting others in the tax department with the Corptax compliance module.
- Preparation and review of the separate proforma corporate tax returns including preparation and analysis of all M-1 adjustments;
- Preparation of the U.S. federal consolidated tax return;
- Preparation and completion of the Corptax e-file process;
- Preparation of US partnership tax returns;
- Preparation of state/local income tax returns;
- Assist Federal Tax Manager with preparation and review of the quarterly and annual US income tax provision (ASC subtopic 740);
- Quarterly and annual reconciliation of U.S. deferred tax accounts; including reconciliation of deferred accounts by legal entity;
- Preparation and review of Forms 5471, 8858, and 8865 and other tax returns and filings;
- Assist in IDR requests for IRS corporate and partnership audits;
- Maintain and update tax depreciation using Sage Fixed Asset software;
- Ability to manage the completion of work under various deadlines
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA preferred;
- Emphasis on strong systems skills, including Excel, Word, Oracle;
- Proficient in Corptax;
- Proficient in Sage Fixed Asset software;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proactive team player while also being able to work independently
AXIA Partners is a professional services firm comprised of Big Four CPA’s with significant experience in public accounting, industry and consulting. We provide complete human capital solutions to our clients in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Tax, IT and SOX Compliance.
Our business model provides a unique blend of service lines, combining professional and executive recruiting and contract consulting services in a manner that creates significant internal synergies in talent sourcing, client development and service delivery. We service small to large-cap Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries including: energy trading, oil and gas, manufacturing, real estate, software and service.