Our clients is looking for a Staff Auditor to join their team. Ideal candidate must be able to effectively write reports and business correspondence, present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs audits of the accounting and financial data as well as operational processes of various departments within the organization to ensure accuracy and compliance with company guidelines
- Identifies improper accounting or documentation and researches issues and makes recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly
- Tests compliance and adherence to documented policies and procedures and ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, specifically Section 404
- Prepares flowcharts, narratives and reports to document processes and controls
- Interviews management and operating personnel
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to the SVP or Audit Manager
Education & Knowledge Desired
- B.S. or similar degree in accounting, finance or economics required
- 0 – 2 years audit experience
- In process of obtaining CPA or CIA
AXIA Partners is a professional services firm comprised of Big Four CPA’s with significant experience in public accounting, industry and consulting. We provide complete human capital solutions to our clients in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Tax, IT and SOX Compliance.
Our business model provides a unique blend of service lines, combining professional and executive recruiting and contract consulting services in a manner that creates significant internal synergies in talent sourcing, client development and service delivery. We service small to large-cap Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries including: energy trading, oil and gas, manufacturing, real estate, software and service.