Technical competence is critical to creating IT solutions. AXIA’s IT professionals bring the knowledge and communication skills essential to total project success. AXIA embraces an integrated approach to projects, ensuring that all aspects – IT, finance, accounting, staffing – are managed appropriately and all parties are well informed.
AXIA’s IT professionals specialize in the following:
- IT Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Internal Audit (i.e. Application Controls Review, General Computer Controls Review, Access and Segregation of Duties Review, Infrastructure/Network Review, Interface Controls, etc.)
- IPO Readiness
- IT Policies
- IT Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Fraud Risk Management
- Segregation of Duties Analysis and Process Implementation
- Business Continuity Management
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Project Management
- Selection Advisory
- Controls Implementation and Review
The Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) has established a Common Security Framework (CSF) which can be used by all organizations that create, access, store, or exchange sensitive and/or regulated data. The framework unifies recognized standards and regulatory requirements, including NIST, HIPAA/HITECH, ISO 27001/27002, GDPR, PCI, DSS, FTC, COBIT, SOC, making it the most widely-adopted information security framework in the U.S. healthcare industry. In addition, vendors that serve the healthcare industry are also becoming adopters of this framework so that they can better meet the needs of their healthcare clients. In addition to the healthcare industry, the HITRUST framework is starting to gain significant traction in other industries as well like: security, software and information technology.As an approved HITRUST CSF assessor firm, AXIA Partners can guide your organization through the following services:
- Strategic advisor and Readiness assessment: We will work with your organization to help your staff understand the HITRUST process and to prepare your organization to adopt HITRUST CSF.
- Self-assessment: HITRUST provides an option to perform a self-assessment in order to gauge your readiness. We will guide your organization through a review against the applicable CSF requirements to determine any gaps that should be addressed prior to a validated assessment.
- Validated assessment: A validated assessment must be performed by a HITRUST assessor firm. We work with your organization to perform an assessment of controls and processes in relation to the HITRUST CSF. Upon completion, we will submit the assessment to HITRUST for their review. If no significant issues are identified beyond what was identified in the assessment, an organization will receive a HITRUST certification and certification letter.
Through the use of our proprietary compliance software – Comensure, AXIA can automate the readiness process as well as the performance of the controls going forward to help drive more efficiency in testing and reporting.
One Platform. Compliance Ensured.