Staff IT Auditor
- Performs standard to complex audits on information systems, platforms and operating procedures as directed.
- Performs IT general control testing activities including:
- Control design review
- Assembling data and information requests
- Data analysis
- Evaluates IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and establishes controls to mitigate loss.
- Determines and recommends improvements in current risk management controls and implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Evaluates evidence collected from control design tests and operating effectiveness analyses; communicate results.
- Assembles status and other analyses required to test compliance with SOX 404 and other compliance topics; Summary of Aggregated Deficiency (SAD) reporting, framework analysis.
- Performs IT internal audits as defined by annual internal audit plan and special projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Sciences).
- Knowledge and understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principals and Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Understanding of internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT).
- Understand auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Desire to attain professional certifications (CISA, CIA, CPA)
- A self-starter that possesses strong leadership qualities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills